Introducing: Lone's Tarkov DMA Radar – your ultimate DMA cheat for Tarkov. ×
#1 Mod Provider

Experience Gaming
to the fullest with
Duck's Services

Start Now

dxmqe

Discord Review

+rep still using Hydra Lite, 3rd or 4th beam wave, but hydra **STAYS STRONG**. really nice interface/UI, probably one of best on the whole market. i'm very satisfied with it, actually gets more and more features its very nice, quest helper is very helpful and nice to have to level up fast! i can only vouch for it AGAIN, i wrote a review after testing it a few days, but now i have seen enough, its the best legit/rage cheese rn. Visuals and AB is also very good. you can play LEGIT or RAGE, i still have my new account (created like 1-2months ago?) and when i played, i ONLY used hydra lite, never used anything else, and never started the game without hydra xD so yeah, i'm not banned after 1-2 months using hydra (did not play every day, but i would when i had privat :D ) Visuals 10/10 AB 10/10 INTERFACE 10/10 PERFORMANCE: (literally stays the same lol so 10/10) SETUP: (was a little hard but it has its reasons and if you wanna use a good cheese, then its worth it, so 10/10 **one special shoutout to the support team, Kevin, Hupport, and Everyone else.** The support is insane, they are friendly, not like on the other cords, (being flamed after a question and called dumb, etc) is normal for most of the cheese providers, but not for HELITE, i can give you one little advice, my personal experience. i can **NOT **recommend ABS, please **DON'T **use it, atleast not now, the time is over. UNLESS you want to pay 8$ for a beam, it wont take long i can assure you. same price: more features, and a woofer, what are you waiting for? GO FOR HYDRALITE!