Introducing: Lone's Tarkov DMA Radar – your ultimate DMA cheat for Tarkov. ×
#1 Mod Provider

Experience Gaming
to the fullest with
Duck's Services

Start Now

dxmqe

Discord Review

after more than a week of using HYDRA LITE.. i can proudly say: ABS Is shit. fucking buy HYDRALITE- and uninstall ABS. not one beam playing "semi-legit" (more rage than legit when i have a btc and a gpu in my inventory :) using stream proof, AB, visuals , some misc features, reduce recoil (15%) and split scav/pmc count, sniper-mode etc. Overall KD 3.23 and PMC always between 3.2-4.5 LEVEL 15, and have like 8 PMC kills (all between lvl 40-60) overall happy, the Item VISUALS are buggy sometimes and wont turn themself on until i restart the pc, for example showing things i don't want, or not showing things like provision or meds etc. even when set to a range of "1000". very rare that it happens, but it happens 9,9/10 would be a 10/10 after the item thing is fixed, or they add a quest helper :D learned everything about the features and how to setup a proper config after a few hours which is nice, you cant except to know everything from the beginning cuz they have like 50 more features than abs. EDIT: ah. and the devs n support helped me ofc :) +REP