Introducing: Lone's Tarkov DMA Radar – your ultimate DMA cheat for Tarkov. ×
#1 Mod Provider

Experience Gaming
to the fullest with
Duck's Services

Start Now

glintsthename

Discord Review

Eft Coffee Lite: By no means is this a comprehensive review of the product more so how it is shown and my thoughts on the current stuff listed on how to set it up. This is subject to change and I am more than sure that it will change. Set up: On the site, it seems relatively simple and quick to set up, however. It does not mention system settings that could affect or hamper your set up time and if you can even use it. I do think that it should be updated to a newer version step by step that includes what it should look like in game once you get the menu up and running. Other than that downloading is as simple as a button push and the log in information portion is easy and quick to use. All in all just needs some polishing on the site and start up instructions. Gameplay: After three raids total of playing around with the software, I can whole heartedly say that it is an above average item to use. It has all the customization you could want with very simple and easy to understand control schemes, if you're rig is lacking in the GPU department though, it can be a bit taxing to run. The Aimbot, ESP, and Loot options are also incredibly well outlined and detailed bringing much to the table in terms of options. Gunfights are still loseable making it very easy to come across as a legit player. Final thoughts: All in all, I will most definitely be giving this a +rep for not only price, options, and overall utility and enjoyability. Would reccomend for anyone new to the Tarkov Cheesing Scene!