Introducing: Lone's Tarkov DMA Radar – your ultimate DMA cheat for Tarkov. ×
#1 Mod Provider

Experience Gaming
to the fullest with
Duck's Services

Start Now

Deleted User

Discord Review

+ rep - rep response time really bad, products hit or miss. eft products been unreliable lately and the devs which duck cant really control. You really just get different experiences at times. Pros to DS - Instant delivery reputable sometimes youll get support Decent community that'll help if they can or js troll you Fair products (Die <@1039904518994931752> ) Decent devs (not <@1039904518994931752> ) Only sells reputable products Cons to DS - Usually have to wait a few days to get support (if its abs kiss your key bye bye) Seen a lot of products he sells going down recently and not all products are reliable community can be lards sometimes convinced one of the devs are an actual incel (Die <@1039904518994931752> ) Overall decent reseller. been around for a while so you dont have to worry abt exit scams or any sketchy shit. If you buy smt like ABS and smt happens devs wont comp it so just up to the situation and duck. I'd chose them over smaller resellers if they have to product I want because I don't have to worry about getting a tip charged to my account (sketchy payment processors) and js the amount of rep he's built.