Introducing: Lone's Tarkov DMA Radar – your ultimate DMA cheat for Tarkov. ×
#1 Mod Provider

Experience Gaming
to the fullest with
Duck's Services

Start Now

tragickz

Discord Review

+ rep installation and clear instructions, many tools to help get everything you need to have to be able to run what ever cheese you get, the tool even does it for you. Easy to activate key and get everything up and running. not complicated at all -rep i have a disk issue preventing me from getting it going. But i have now wasted 20+ hours waiting to get help for my cheese (my own fault for not being tech smart and not reading it properly) before i bought it i ran the support tool to make sure everything was good. It checked out to be good but when i activated my key and went to run it. It doesnt load at all cause of my drive. It can be fixed but while waiting for support your key is activated and running the whole time just sucks when your waiting so long for support (which they are very busy and duck hasnt been feeling well).. at the end of the day it is what it is just before you buy make sure EVERYTHING IS GOOD even if the support tool says it is double check everything before activating anything