Jump to content
🔥 NEW WARDOGS PRODUCTS ARE LIVE — 1PC & DMA OPTIONS AVAILABLE → SHOP NOW ×
duckservices-logo
Trusted by Thousands of Customers
See What Our
Customers Are Saying

Read verified feedback from customers across Discord, Trustpilot, and ElitePvPers.

  • Recent Discord Reviews

    • No costumer support at all
    • 5 stars if i can chat gpt the application
    • Man yall stress me out, its obviously a fw issue, i run speed test on rust n bsod my pc, any other games like i said work fine besides eac
    • response times are unreasonably slow for the money spent tbh
    • I would agree we could use some support improvements. We are planning on accepting our next round of support applications this weekend.
    • +rep second card I've bought from Duck's Services + firmware had some issues with new 100T and was informed what to do to fix it and now it works as expected so thanks to the team for assisting.
    • Did you get it up and running? We responded 12+ hours ago then you closed your ticket.
    • -rep Got the tier 3 dma bundle the hardware works fine no issues with that at all, but the firmware doesnt work support isnt very helpful just tell you to listen to the ai, takes many hours to even help when you spend 500$ would expect faster responses.
    • I've been using ducks for awhile now they are amazing there support is amazing and always willing to help. Honestly I love the community here
    • +rep thanks once again mr duck and support team never disappoint always getting me right fast and reliable 10/10 service
    • +rep good dma software (not fw , hardware)
    • -rep I purchased a hwidspoofer, but I got banned even though I was not using any cheats. I joined the HWID Spoofer Discord server to contact support, but the server’s latest update was from 2024. It appears that they are selling outdated or defective products without providing proper support. If you’re thinking about buying a spoofer, I recommend buying Ducks or another spoofer instead.
    • 10/10 service so far, FW was having issues and they resolved it quickly. Does suck having conflicting timezones (they respond at 2-4am my time typically) but as is life 😄 ALso pre-ordered a fuser which I haven't been able to do on other sites. So STOKED about that.
    • +The firmware delivers on what it promises. I purchased installation support and received full assistance throughout the process. Issues unrelated to the installation were also resolved. They have a great support system.
    • +rep @Rayne Fast to answer and helpful
    • ++rep big shoutout to the support team @Rayne is genuine goat, DMA all working reputable buyer will buy from ducks now and forever huge thanks again to @Rayne for helping and @Mr. Duck for genuinely not giving up. thanks again.
    • -rep RIE DMA- Used Eden dma for arc raiders 6 matches worked very well, then tried RIE dma for arc, played about 4 matches very soft cheating and dying didn’t make it out once and got a 30 day arc raiders ban and FW detected on brand new fw. Just a heads up very glitchy and firmware got detected in 4 games of getting shit on by other cheaters. +REP DUCKS SUPPORT for giving warranty firmware and helping fast and solving my issue and great warranty. Dunno what I would do if warranty on firmware wasn’t an option. Thanks a lot! But I would not touch RIE Dma 🥹
    • @Rayne with the quick fw build. Gave him my dna id and 6 mins later i got my FW. ++++rep. Recommend 10/10
    • Thank you for trusting brother♥️
    • ++rep bought 75T + EAC fw, @RyuzukieShin was so nice and responding very fast for the whole thing , they answer ALL your questions even the most obvious ones I loved it they really make you feel valuable to them Buy from ducks not the scammers dming you (got scammed 400 from them so stay loyal to ducks)
    • +rep bought a t100 dma ultimate bundle delivery was great support is very kind and very helpful firmware compiling was quick as well, only took about 10 mins once started ❤️ you duck
    • -REP FECURITY They take not just days but up to weeks to just help you out and NEVER reloved any of my issues nor gave me refunds for about 6 different things that didnt but once did and they never EVER reply when necessary @Mr. Duck please take fecurity off the website i have proof of there actions mentioned
    • +rep. the first wardogs cheat i bought quite shitty but the second one i have to say best ever by the way best services
    • +rep went through a confusing process with some errors but they sorted everything out w support team
    • ++Rep Another lovely purchase of some fine services offered by Duck's. Got me feeling like a 12 year old on Christmas again.
    • +rep bought the eac firmware so far really good also now bought a makcu and a fuser over the website i will also give then a review (support is extremly good)
    • +rep great support and fast
    • +rep bought arma reforger kernaim 7 days and no ban very good
    • Usually everything works on the store but I just purchased the Saturn Spofer and got banned immediately from Delta Force.
    • +REP REP review At the beginning with my issues with firmware and so on @Mr. Duck and @Trix were fully able to help identify everything **EVEN GAVE ME A PERM Saturn key to use and play just so I was happy** My honest advice from someone be patient wait and I promise you your issue will be resolved with other providers they usually ditch you **ducks isn’t like that though they will make sure you get what you pay for** Definitely considering on getting a <#1303166653005037579> from them since my current one broke Once again thank you @Mr. Duck and @Trix for all the support ❤️
    • NOBODY BUY FECURITY IT DOESNT WORK THEY WILL SEND U TO THERE SERVER AND THEY DO NOT HELP AT ALL ITS BEEN FOREVER AND HAVENT GOT ANY HELP MY KEY EXPIRED NOW AND WASTED MONEY
    • I was playing EFT DMA with Synthetic again and is not bad, I mean, if u have problems, good luck with them because they dont have support. At least, they have a good ESP, amazing aimbot and quest helper. I give them 7/10, if u are choosing between Synthetic and Hex, I would choose Synth again in pvp mode only. Hope this could help.
    • ++Rep Shoutout to the team for being so responsive and helpful, always looking out! Duck is the only provider I trust and will purchase from.
    • I had bought a DMA card from captian DMA a long time ago and I stuggled to get it to work because the DMA cheat I was buying from couldnt detect my card and they would constantly go on about how I'm just a stupid *oy for not knowing how to plug in my card right and tried to blame it on my firmware that I got from a really good source. I gave up let it sit for months until I decided to try again with another cheat, arc from ducky and IT WORKED FIRST TRY! I will be sticking to using duckys service for a long time I think.
    • Shoutout to Ducks Maku, thing looks sick!

      Image

    • In honesty I’m not trying to leave a bad review at all on @Mr. Duck services or his team **much love to him **but I want to be honest I Lasted less than a week with the EAC on dma firmware I had only played once since I got the firmware with blurred which many of you know I’m hoping I can get new firmware at the very least and a spoofer becuase it’s genuinely surprising This is my honest review which has changed from https://discord.com/channels/1123097548689788968/1123099312302346260/1550922597070540850

      Image

    • + rep wardogs snaw: setup super easy, very affordable and simple to use. Hardware aim works perfect, has mem writes + mortar/arty helper. Good bang for your $. Con - not very cusomizable +rep wardogs pure: also very easy to setup, slightly higher cost & still wallet friendly. Very customizable (almost every feature can be tuned), hardware aim + prediction is accurate and works out further than snaw. Also has mortar/arty helper & mem write features. Very clean ESP and bonus points for high contrast setting<:happy:1330737417791213622> Both very good, stable products. Didnt experience any crashes or bugs. And +rep Duck for instant delivery and good prices compared to other sellers <:biggrin:1330737383662161992>
    • + rep for resolving my issue very quick responses and fixed my issue they have my trust
    • Thanks, Mr Duck. The package arrived very quickly, was well presented, and the ordering process was straightforward and easy. I do have some constructive feedback regarding the setup process. I found the lack of support during setup quite frustrating. For example, when flashing the firmware to the card, the guide shows a Duck program, but when you download it, the software is entirely in Chinese, which made the process quite difficult to follow. I also found some of the interactions with support staff to be a little rude and unhelpful, which made an already complicated setup process more frustrating. That said, after around 20 hours of troubleshooting and eventually paying someone from another Discord community to help me get everything configured, I finally have it all working and I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully the setup documentation and customer support can be improved in the future, as I think that would make the overall experience much better for new customers. Thanks again, Mr Duck.
    • Me too, synthetic DMA EFT not working for me, I cant see the ESP inside raid. The most funniest thing is that they dont have a support ticket or something, u can text them inside his page but no more. 0/10
    • -REP currently bought DMA wardgogs synthetic and it does not inject... It stays on "loading cheat" and does nothing else... Support doesnt seem to be online and time on key time is going down... I used synthetic in beta and had no issues and suddenly when they finally RELEASE it its just a shitshow trying to get it to load. Wont be buying again
    • +rep amazing thx
    • +rep for duck very responsive support, has a solution for almost any game you can think of, very reliable and trusted my go to for cheating needs
    • +rep Had it for about a week now and it works very well. Worth the money and time to get it. Only issue I had was support was very slow.

      Image

    • +rep big shout out to the whole duck team just got a new EAC firmware and hwid spoofer and was playing all weekend solo on an official rust server
    • -Rep 3/5 **VERY** slow Support, product doesn't seem to be working 80% of the time, i have trouble injecting it but since there's just very very few supporters capable of assisting at a time, its really frustrating (You will have to understand both sides, they're just humans well but we're customers. so yeah its a frustrating outcome.) i do really like the website design + the payment methods. pricing is also "fair" if it would be working. 😄 i only tried phoenix chams for Apex so far, cannot recommend, cannot speak for any of the other softwares provided. also worth to mention is when paying with Paypal via. Giftcard, you'll have to wait for Duck himself to approv payment + give you acess, which can take a couple of hours. there's no automated system or support that can help you with that afaik
    • +rep bought new fw and got it up and working perfectly fine no issues within less than 8 hours of buying it
    • + rep bought firmware for 75T had issues with audio drivers dropping. Quick assistance from ducks support team and a quick solution with newly made firmware and support. Looking to buy dc505 next ✅🫡
    • +REP 5/5 @Rayne DMA EMULATED FW eac was happy to help when my fw wasn’t working at first he help me fully generate another one and I think I’m good now really appreciate his help and +vouch @Bmp for generating the fw so quick in the first place
    • -rep bought a cheat that was on update for 10 day. Cheat was labled as updated and working yet it was actual not updated for a long time and was wrongly labeled. I made a ticket asking for a refund, he said wait, okay. 3 days go by no refund and he tells me the cheat is updated (arma reforger hex). It is not updated and still is not to this day. It is coming onto day 16 of not being updated, yet i am still being refused a refund. When i wrote in the ticket duck is wrong and the cheat is not updated (i think he saw ABI hex update and thought it was arma reforger update) and i have a 7 days key havent been able to use once in 5 days. He did not respond for 24hrs to me so i closed the ticket and will be making my first ever charge back. Very low quality.

Customer reviews

What customers thought of the things they bought from us.

Average rating
5.0/ 5
Based on 3 reviews
Rating breakdown
Would recommend
100% Gave 4 or 5 stars
Only people who bought the product can review it
×
×
  • Create New...